During the 2020-2021 Coronavirus pandemic, almost every commercial industry has been affected. Our business in pressure washing is no different. We anticipate an increase in commercial pressure washing for 2021 and beyond. Let’s take a look at some of the types of customers and industries who are increasingly needing to work with steam cleaners.
- Institutions – Steam cleaning has long been used by hospitals as a chemical-free alternative to cleaning and disinfecting rooms and medical equipment. Now, other institutions such as schools, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and religious facilities are also using this method to create safe environments.
- Recreation Facilities – Families and individuals are now more cautious about the places they visit to have fun. Fortunately, gyms, swimming pools, spas, playgrounds, and other recreational facilities understand this, and they are taking various measures to show they care. Apart from social distancing, they are also hiring steam cleaners.
- Food Businesses – Hygiene is always at the top of the mind of restaurants, commercial kitchens, butcher shops, dairies, and canteens. These businesses are increasingly turning to steam cleaners since their technique is fast, water-efficient, and eliminates harmful pathogens using heat instead of chemicals. It also preserves the integrity of the surfaces being cleaned.
- Commercial Buildings – As more companies begin to transition from working from home to working at the office, they are seeking cleaning services to create safe and tidy spaces for employees and customers. Steam cleaners are emerging as the big winners, thanks to the effectiveness of their methods.
- Industrial Businesses – Factories and other businesses that have a large number of employees in one facility are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe while keeping operations running. These businesses are choosing steam cleaning as it doesn’t swamp the facility with waste-water, use chemicals that could cause hazards, or affect downtime.
- Fleets – Fleet vehicles come into contact with different contaminants while on the road, making transmission of viruses and bacteria easy. Companies that operate fleets such as taxi, landscaping, security, moving, and delivery businesses are turning to steam cleaning because it keeps the vehicles sanitized and looking and smelling fresh, all without affecting productivity.
- Private Car Owners – Automatic car washes may be convenient, but they aren’t always safe for vehicles. If poorly managed, their dirty brushes and harsh chemicals can harm the paint of a car. More car owners are realizing this and resulting in steam cleaning car washes to keep their rides looking new and shiny.
THE FUTURE OF STEAM CLEANING
Steam cleaning is steadily becoming the go-to cleaning option for businesses, institutions, and individuals who want to create a sparkling and safe space without worrying about chemicals, water waste, and downtime. Its popularity isn’t about to go away as the pandemic ends, in fact, it is expected to grow. Demand will remain strong since steam cleaning is more effective and economical at cleaning and sanitizing surfaces in a way that regular cleaning methods can’t, and without the environmental impacts
If you have any questions or need a quote for your next cleaning project, GIVE US A CALL today at (561) 200-9738!